Multi-Carrier Shipping System Training Shouldn’t End with Deployment
When it comes to mission-critical multi-carrier shipping system and warehouse management, you need a partner who can provide the training you need to get the most out of your investment. Whether it’s training to make your team the support experts, or training on features and strategies that allow you to leverage InfoShip®/Vx in new ways, we will provide a plan that fits your needs. As a customer of CLS, you can rely on us to support you with the comprehensive training you need, when and where you need it, whether it’s on your premises, or with other CLS customers at one of our training classes.
On-site Training and Continuing Education for End Users and System Administrators
For New Users:
- Daily operations (shipping, voiding, reprinting, searching, end of day)
- Basic configuration options
- Basic troubleshooting
- Implementing carrier updates
For System Admins:
- Advanced troubleshooting
- Architecture, database administration and security of InfoShip®/Vx
- User security and policy configuration
- Configuring carriers, workstations, peripheral devices, and documents
- Customizing InfoShip®/Vx (keyboard, toolbar, display, fields)
- Implementing business rules
InfoShip®/Vx Training Classes
We offer courses tailored to IT professionals that administer and support InfoShip®/Vx, where properly equipped participants can learn directly on their multi-carrier shipping system. The training classes are held periodically at various cities around the US. During the three-day event, classes are held for three hours in the morning and four in the afternoon. Teaching is a combination of lectures, visual aids, work projects, case studies, and Q-and-A sessions. Continental breakfasts, refreshments during class, lunches and dinner one evening are included.
After class each night our instructors are available for additional, personalized attention.